Basically Clash Royale is the newest game launched by the Finnish game company SuperCell. It is a freemium based mobile strategy game. The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena.
The game was globally released in the month of march 2016 for both the iOS and Android platform.
The character in Clash Royale are similar to Clash of Clans but the game design and game play is quite different. It has a real-time duel mode attacking system and has the objective of collecting cards so to unlock the characters. In addition there are many arenas where the duel fight will be played and as the game proceeds, more and more arenas gets unlocked.
The game is fought with cards. A card deck includes 8 cards chosen by the player to be their battle deck. The total amount of cards to be owned is 48. Cards have a rarity of common, rare, epic, and legendary. The three kinds of cards are troop, building, and spell. More cards are unlocked at each new arena, which is based on the player's amount of trophies, which can be gained or lost in battles. Cards can be bought in Shop for Gold, unlocked in chests, or when available, donated by clan members. A card can be upgraded with gold if a player obtains a certain number of the same card (the particular number increases as the upgrade level increase; the pattern is like so).
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
To destroy the arena towers of your enemies and king tower before they destroy your own crown towers and king tower. You do this by playing both defence and offence while managing gold and elixir resources, common, rare and epic cards.
Mix up the deck well to move aheadSuperCell
· Mixing up the deck: You can only fill your deck with eight cards, so be sure to keep a good balance between building cards, troop cards and spell cards. Defensive building cards can defend your towers, while troop cards make up your offence. Spell cards are for one-time use but are very powerful. Point damage cards, like the Prince, Spear Goblins, and Musketeer, deal large amounts of damage - but to just one unit at a time. As you keep playing you will become more acquainted with the different cards and what they can do and which card combos work better. Remember there is no perfect deck of cards as you may be fooled into believing by many tipsters.
· Do not attack first and balance attacks and defence: Let your opponent make the first attack as you fill up on elixr. This will ensure that you defend alongside your towers while setting up a nice counter attack. It is advisable to be ahead of your opponent in resources. Remember that defence will win you the most matches so keep defending as you are attacking. It is as important to save your towers like it is to knock out your opponent's. If you are planning an attack, it's usually good to wait until you've saved up enough elixir to deploy a couple of cards in combination. The main castle does not get its cannon before you damage it, so avoid damaging it before the first arena tower is down.
· Use the kill zone effectively: The kill zone is basically the middle area on your side of the field. Practice using the kill zone as much as you can. When you have attackers coming for you, don't collide at the bridge, but hold off for sometime, and then put some goblins or quicker troops down in the centre of your kill zone. This will distract attackers from the tower and as they approach the kill zone, they will be struck by the arrows and cannon balls from the towers.
· Deploying troops and buildings: You need to plan at every step to move forward in this game. So choose wisely when deploying troops. Don't just use what's available first. Drop troops behind towers, so by the time they get to the middle and are "engaged" your elixir has already regenerated enough to have another card ready to play. Don't just drop troops on the edge closest to the enemy every time, as later you will get behind, and lose.
· Use the Skeleton Army as much possible: Although they are sensitive to arrow attacks, they are both versatile on attack and defence, especially when working with a giant. Be sure to summon them if you see an opponent giant or strong force come your way as the group will block the pathway towards your towers.
Open free and crown chests as often as you can unlock themSpercell
· Chests: Be sure to open free and crown chests as often as you can unlock them. If you are going to purchase silver, gold and magical chests, do so early on before unlocking the higher level arenas, as they are cheaper in the beginning of the game.
· Spend gold wisely: Gold is really hard to come by in the game, so being careful about how you spend it will make a difference for your deck and the number of battles you win.
· Don't drop trophies: Dumping trophies in an effort to wipe out the lower level players in the battle field, does not give you a better chance at winning. Clash Royale has a pretty excellent match-making system, and the higher arena you are in, the better the reward. So don't drop trophies just to fight in a lower arena as the reward isn't as big.
· Watch TV Royale: Last but not the least, you learn as you watch so head over to tap the bottom right button, which looks like a TV. This is the TV Royale that has a list of replays from the most skilled and highest players in the world. Don't try and get intimidated as beginners can't mount similar attacks as they don't have the troops. But it will help you get an idea of what works, what doesn't, and how to be strategic rather than just going forward with anything and everything
If you are damn LAZY like we are then for lazy gamers we have the following
If you searching for working clash royale hacks then you are in the right place because we are from INTRO Labs Company releasing this new online game hack, works to get unlimited free gems and gold. How to hack clash royale? Simply follow this steps:
Getting Free Clash Royale Gems is easy with our hacks, everyone have a chance to get unlimited free gold and gems instantly. No matter what devices, everything will works like a charm. Clash Royale Hacks has been tested by over 10.000.000 users around the world and they are satisfying using our hacks!
Following are simply the keywords which are basically incoming searches. Kindly ignore this